- Personal consulting service, matching you and your project with the right consultant
- Flexible cooperation models that make it easy to be a client
- Transparent fixed-price models and IT consultants on a time and material basis
- More than 10,000 senior IT consultants with 5+ years' experience
Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant
When you want a specialist in Business Intelligence tools who can ensure a flexible organization and use of the strength of the business data, it is a good idea to involve a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant.
With a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant from ProData Consult you will get:
- Expert knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- The ability to gain insight into your client group as well as other data
- Extensive analysis solutions for prediction and exploration of data
- An experienced IT consultant with good interpersonal skills
What can a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant do?
Business Intelligence (BI) is a collective term for software solutions that provides an overview of the company's large data volumes. A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant can help with powerful BI tools that can oversee collection, processing, integration, presentation of data and much more.
Today's businesses require a flexible and secure Business Intelligence platform that can ensure that all IT services operate at peak performance even when there are changes in the business. A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant is an expert in using the Microsoft-based Business Intelligence tools that are used to extract, analyze and report data. With a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant on the team, you can achieve efficient business processes, as you have a comprehensive overview of your data which can often be of large and complex sizes. A modern organization changes, and it is important that these changes are handled professionally with the help of a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant. You may be in a situation where your client base is growing significantly, and there has to be some changes so that the company can keep up with this development. In these cases of rapidly changing data and business needs, it is essential that the organization is equipped to adapt to new conditions effectively.
With a focus on strengthening the business through the company's data, a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant can ensure that:
- You proceed rapidly from challenge to solution via thorough analysis
- The company's data can be easily visualized and presented
- You can build extensive analysis solutions with interactive exploration of data
- You achieve a strong ability to change because you have an overview of all the data
There is typically a need for a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant in larger companies that offers services and works with major user groups daily. If you choose a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant, you can be sure to have an IT consultant with specialist knowledge of Microsoft BI tools. This means that the consultant can advise on how the tools are used to the best possible effect and in which case the individual tools can be better used.
How does a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant work?
A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant from ProData Consult has competencies in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack: SSIS (SQL server integrations services), SSRS (SQL server reporting services) and SSAS (SQL server analysis services). SQL is a Microsoft-based system for database management, used by larger companies to structure and manage data. As a Microsoft Intelligence consultant, you specialize in working with complex data and converting these into reports and presentations that can be used as a basis for important decisions in the company. When you choose a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant, you will get an IT consultant who has detailed knowledge about SQL server tools and can help you fully exploit the tools.
- SQL server integration services (SSIS)
A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant specializing in SQL server integration services to ensure seamless data integration, and solve complex problems in the company by means of professional data management in the SQL Server.
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant specializing in SQL Server Reporting Services is an expert in using the platform's reporting function. The report service contains a wide range of tools to prepare and submit reports, which for example enables developers to easily integrate data.
- SQL server analysis services (SSAS)
A Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant specializing in SQL Server Analysis Services can help to exploit analysis services to create effective analytical models, so you can move quickly from challenge to solution.
Find your Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant here!
ProData Consult has several competent Microsoft Business Intelligence consultants who are ready to join your IT department and help you to get an overview of and optimal utilization of the company's data. In addition to the Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant, ProData Consult's IT consultants cover more than 4,000 IT competencies, and our specialists can add value to virtually all IT projects. ProData Consult puts you in touch with a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultant in just 24 hours and we ensure that you will:
- Get expert knowledge on Business Intelligence tools
- Learn more about your business by gaining insight into data analysis
- Make professional and competent processing of company data
- Get valuable insight into corporate data